Pest Control 24 London offers you squirrel pest control services in London and surrounding areas. Squirrels are probably one of the most common species of wildlife the average city dweller runs into (outside of pigeons). Most of the time, they are running around lawns, trees and bushes and around wooded areas. They are famous for grabbing acorns and nuts; and hiding them in the ground as well as running up trees and across electrical wires; rooftops and other areas.
Squirrels Pest Control Near Me Service
For the most part, squirrels are generally not a nuisance; but the act they live in such close proximity to homes and other buildings which means they can sometimes get inside walls; attics, basements and other areas. It’s then that squirrels can become a destructive nuisance and may require contacting a squirrel exterminator.
If you have a problem with squirrels in your home or business; contact Pest Control 24 London office to set up a property inspection and a method of squirrel removal and prevention.
Squirrel Pest Control in London
In general, squirrels just want to be left alone, so they are not usually dangerous. They are sometimes a nuisance, however. Plus, if cornered or sick, squirrels will bite to fight their way out of a situation. Finally, their tendency to gnaw on objects can also be a problem.
Call Pest Control 24 London if squirrels are a problem for you due to:
- Home damage – In their attempt to find warm places to nest and hide food, squirrels will pry up damaged roof tiles, gnaw their way into siding to get between walls and will get into attics and basements to build nests. This can create damage to homes and other structures if left unchecked.
- Fire hazards – squirrels will also chew on various items. Like rats and mice, they will chew on wires and cables and this action can leave wires exposed. This wire exposure can be a serious fire hazard.
- Biting and noise – One of the first signs of squirrels in the walls or inside your home is the sound you might hear of scampering feet between walls or in the attic. Plus, if you try to corner a squirrel, capture a squirrel or handle a squirrel, it is more likely to bite in order to get away.
- Digging up lawns – Squirrels hide their food and they do so in trees and spaces and holes already in existence. But, they will also find a spot they like and dig up holes all over lawns, gardens and other vegetation to hide acorns and other food.
- Tree destruction – Some species of squirrels also strip bark off of trees and ornamental plants.
Pest Control 24 London offers you professional services for squirrels removal. Give us a call at 0203 151 6812 if you need help getting rid of squirrels on your property.